Friday, August 28, 2009

New Mission

A long time ago i decided i wanted to be awesome. Easier said than done but for the most part i achieved entering the general realm of awesome. Thing is, over time i've become lazy, life's become stressful, and all i've worked for seems to be leaving me behind in the foreign place of post-awesomeness.. I don't like this place one bit. I think it's one of the few things in life i actually can't accept. Now at first it was just scary, confusing and annoying, but then the final stage set in. Those i had tried so hard to gain, still love me, but are no longer "wow"ed by me. Were did the wow factor go? I used to be admired for my delightful personality and whitty charm. Both seem to be leaving me. Now i could just accept it like i do everything else in life, but i can't. The one thing i had in life was at least i was happy with who i was, how people saw me, and how i affected the small world around me. I never had much effect, but i had some. So now i'm on a new mission. I am going to try my hardest to be awesome again, even if that means being less me. I'll still be quite unconventional, that's something i can't (and don't want to) change; but i'll be different. It's going to take a whole lot of time and energy, but it's worth it.. Here goes somethin!

No comments:

Post a Comment